The Secret World Celebrates Second Anniversary With Love & Loathing
Funcom’s The Secret World celebrates its second anniversary with a bang! The Guardians of Gaia event starts today, where massive Golems invade every game zone, and this year the players can take on an all new world boss in the city of Tokyo.
Many hours of new content is also introduced with a new mission pack for the Tokyo game zone called Sidestories: Love & Loathing. Here players get to fight off the demonic invasion of Tokyo or try their hand at complex Origami in a deep Investigation Mission, among many other challenges.
But that is not all – everyone playing The Secret World from today and until the 11th of July can enjoy these huge anniversary bonuses:
- Double Ability Points
- Extra Black Bullion Nightmare Dungeon Tokens
- 50% more Aureus of Initiation Scenario Tokens
- 50% more White Marks of Venice PvP Tokens
- 50% more AEGIS Reaserch XP in Tokyo
- Free Membership for Recruiting
For more info, visit http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/love_loathing_and_a_huge_anniversary_event
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Junk League Open Alpha Begins
- Pixel Federation has announced that its multiplayer "space trash combat simulator," Galactic Junk League, is now in open alpha.
- SMITE Launch Cosplay and Guan Yu Giveaway
- This past weekend was a wild ride for SMITE in Atlanta as the best teams of Europe and the US clashed for the title of masters of the west, a ...
- Talking Flight in Age of Wushu
- Get a close up look at flying in Age of Wushu.