The Secret World Celebrates Second Anniversary With Love & Loathing
Funcom’s The Secret World celebrates its second anniversary with a bang! The Guardians of Gaia event starts today, where massive Golems invade every game zone, and this year the players can take on an all new world boss in the city of Tokyo.
Many hours of new content is also introduced with a new mission pack for the Tokyo game zone called Sidestories: Love & Loathing. Here players get to fight off the demonic invasion of Tokyo or try their hand at complex Origami in a deep Investigation Mission, among many other challenges.
But that is not all – everyone playing The Secret World from today and until the 11th of July can enjoy these huge anniversary bonuses:
- Double Ability Points
- Extra Black Bullion Nightmare Dungeon Tokens
- 50% more Aureus of Initiation Scenario Tokens
- 50% more White Marks of Venice PvP Tokens
- 50% more AEGIS Reaserch XP in Tokyo
- Free Membership for Recruiting
For more info, visit http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/love_loathing_and_a_huge_anniversary_event
Articles You May Enjoy
- GAMEVIL Launches Third Installment of Warlord Series, Fantasy Warlord
- Leading mobile games publisher GAMEVIL announced today the global launch of its social network/RPG title Fantasy Warlord. Like Monster Warlord...
- Super Evil Megacorp’s Vainglory Launching Android Closed Beta
- The developers of Vainglory, the MOBA perfected for touch that is revolutionizing the genre for mobile devices, today are launching an Android...