The Repopulation Releases End of September Progress Report
The Repopulation has released its newest end-of-month report covering September changes, and it was certainly a busy month.
Since the last update, The Repopulation has released four large patches. Points of Intrigue, one of the Kickstarter goals, was released, introducing random and dynamic enemy camps that can offer special buffs and boons to players. Control Points (another type of Point of Intrigue) were also introduced, which offer advanced factional PvP for access to vendors, mission givers, and more.
Also in the update spotlight were Medics, the Tutorial system, tool tips, inquiries, default controls, decay, group content, and balance tweaks. To read through the extensive patch notes, click here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Gets Greenlight on Steam
- Today Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit game Elsword, is pleased to announce its wildly popular free-to-play action MMORPG has successfully tr...
- SOE Announces Holiday Festivities & More
- The weather outside might be frightful, but Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) is bringing forth some game features that are quite delightful!
- Guilty Gear X Crusaders Quest Collaboration Returns
- NHN Entertainment and Load Complete has collaborated for a second time with the GUILTY GEAR Xrd – REVELATOR.