The Repopulation – Pre-PAX East Sale and 15.1.1 Build Available
Both Silver and Gold Memberships are now 25% off through next Monday (March 9). Silver memberships are $14.99 and Gold memberships are $29.99 during the sale. Both get you immediate access to play the game through early access
The dev team will be doing a Q/A on theirTwitch stream on Tuesday evening (March 3) at 6 PM PST/9 PM EST to discuss the latest build and the upcoming 15.2.1 build. We will have plenty of giveaways so be sure to stop by and check it out.
The 15.1.1 Build was also released a few days ago. It brought major changes to melee abilities making many of the “cone” style attacks along with many stat, buffs, debuffs, and opening changes.
Beyond the combat changes new combat animations were added, improved FX, improved auction/work order system, more audio work, improved mission markers, improved hardware cursor support, bigger and faster harvesters, “whack-a-node” harvest changes, along with many other tweaks, content additions, and bug fixes.
For more info on the twitch stream, visit http://www.twitch.tv/the_repopulation
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 Episode 2 Preview
- Dubbed “Rising Flames,” the episode focuses heavily on the aftermath of Mordremoth and the stirrings of the Elder Dragon Primordius.
- TERA Rising: Gunner Update Preview
- Mikedot masters the art of PEW PEW in this quick preview for the new ranged DPS class in TERA: Rising.
- Moon Hunters: One week left on Kickstarter Campaign
- Kitfox games has released a project update for their new retro-style RPG, Moon Hunters with details regarding their final week for funding on ...