The Repopulation Patch 15.9.1 Reintroduces Siege
Patch 15.9.1 to The Repopulation sees the return of siege warfare, teased at this year’s PAX Prime. Bases can once again change hand based on the two phase faction warfare system, with new nation level user interface allowing limits to be set.
In preparation for a larger upcoming beta, this patch brings a massive number of quality of life changes including dozens of community commands and functions, various itemization changes, and target assist based on personal PvP settings.
The world itself sees quite a makeover with the additions of flora to various bare zones, new paths, improved naming mechanisms, and smoothing of other rough unfinished looking zones in the world.
Check the full patch notes on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blazing Summer Festival Arrives at WEBZEN.com
- Webzen, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has launched Blazing Summer Festival on its global game portal, Webzen.com.
- ShellShock Live adds 3 Game Modes, Price Reduced to $6.99
- kChamp Games is proud to announce a number of updates to ShellShock Live -- which has now reached Version 0.9.1.7 and is discounted to $6.99.
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha Announced
- Sandbox Interactive, developers of sandbox MMO Albion Online, have announced the start of their Summer Alpha.