The Repopulation Patch 15.9.1 Reintroduces Siege
Patch 15.9.1 to The Repopulation sees the return of siege warfare, teased at this year’s PAX Prime. Bases can once again change hand based on the two phase faction warfare system, with new nation level user interface allowing limits to be set.
In preparation for a larger upcoming beta, this patch brings a massive number of quality of life changes including dozens of community commands and functions, various itemization changes, and target assist based on personal PvP settings.
The world itself sees quite a makeover with the additions of flora to various bare zones, new paths, improved naming mechanisms, and smoothing of other rough unfinished looking zones in the world.
Check the full patch notes on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digital Extremes Announces Tennocon
- TennoCon offers attendees a chance to connect with the Warframe developers, well-known Warframe Twitch and YouTube broadcasters.
- WarpPortal Launches Requiem: Rise of the Reaver on Steam
- Warpportal’s Requiem is now on Steam!
- Cloud Nine Beta Sign-Ups Available
- Cloud Nine, the classic anime-style MMORPG, is returning through publisher RedFox.