The Repopulation Launches Build 15.6.1
Today, The Repopulation has launched its 15.6.1 patch.
The key highlight of the patch is a new tutorial to reduce player confusion and assist new players in adapting to the game’s sandbox world and features. Also in the patch are improved interfaces, Pending Card rewards, a new PvP engagement, and over 200 bug fixes. You can see the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Over 2 Million Users Registered
- Square Enix has announced that the total number of registered accounts for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A REALM REBORN now exceeds 2 million globally.
- Webzen Launches Epic 4-Player Co-Op Mode for Arctic Combat
- A new Co-Op mode launches for Arctic Combat, with a sweet giveaway from MMOHut and OnRPG!
- Jagged Alliance Online reveals PvP modes
- gamigo has revealed Jagged Alliance Online's upcoming PvP modes, added recently in the game's closed beta.