The Repopulation Hits Stretch Goal and Gets Greenlit
More news from The Repopulation team today – the game has reached its first Kickstarter stretch goal in its new campaign, and has been Greenlit on Steam. This is impressive progress for a campaign that kicked off just a week ago.
The $60,000 stretch goal ensures the placement of the Rocharus Mount as the game’s first tamed mount at launch (prototype shown above). Above and Beyond are now looking forward to the next stretch goal at $70k: Adverserial Camps, a spawn system that will add more variety and content to The Repopulation.
The new title has also received a Steam Greenlight today, ensuring it will be able to launch through Steam in addition to other avenues.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero of the Obelisk Preps New Content Update
- The popular anime-style MMORPG, Hero of the Obelisk, is set to launch a major content update in early February. The new update will introduce ...
- Chambara Now Available on PlayStation 4
- Chambara delivers the nostalgia of classic local multiplayer gameplay for modern gaming consoles.
- Fractured Space Pushes New Ships and Crew for 6 Month Anniversary
- Edge Case Games today marked the six-month anniversary of Fractured Space by launching two new ships and 11 new crew members.