The Repopulation Hits Stretch Goal and Gets Greenlit
More news from The Repopulation team today – the game has reached its first Kickstarter stretch goal in its new campaign, and has been Greenlit on Steam. This is impressive progress for a campaign that kicked off just a week ago.
The $60,000 stretch goal ensures the placement of the Rocharus Mount as the game’s first tamed mount at launch (prototype shown above). Above and Beyond are now looking forward to the next stretch goal at $70k: Adverserial Camps, a spawn system that will add more variety and content to The Repopulation.
The new title has also received a Steam Greenlight today, ensuring it will be able to launch through Steam in addition to other avenues.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardian Cross: Biggest Update Released on iOS
- SQUARE ENIX®’s free-to-play card battle RPG game, GUARDIAN CROSS® released a massive content update today for the iPhone® and iPad®.
- Eldevin Desktop Client Released
- Patch 1.16 for Eldevin has arrived, bringing new content, new systems and most importantly, the long-awaited Desktop Client for the game.
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Preview
- The graphics in Life is Feudal are awe-inspiring. The realistic style truly brings to life the game world in so many ways.