The Repopulation Hits Fourth Stretch Goal
Above & Beyond has announced today that they’ve now reached the fourth stretch goal for their second Kickstarter campaign for The Repopulation, which means the introduction of the Calprates Mount, appearing soon in the current alpha build. More chapters have also been added to the Evening Star short story.
The Repopulation is now looking ahead to the next two stretch goals: Cooperative Structure Placement, which will allow players to see each other’s objects as they are being moved or placed (instead of only after); and a closed beta backer bonus that will grant an additional set of invites for the third round of closed beta testing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Demon Crusade Launches Closed Beta
- NGames today announced that the upcoming turn-based adventure MMORPG, Demon Crusade, is now in closed beta.
- Zombies ate my Pizza: New Update Available
- Global games publisher R2Games has released a major update for its post-apocalyptic action shooter, Zombies Ate My Pizza. This update introduc...
- Vindictus to Release in North America in Q4 2010
- Vindictus, Mabinogi Heroes, release date announced in North America. The game will officially launch sometime in Q4 2010 by Nexon.