The Repopulation – End of May 2014 Report
The Repopulation team has released a new development report for their upcoming Sci-Fi sandbox game, which details plenty of new changes, including combat, audio, engagements, graphics and more.
“It’s that time of the month again. It’s time to take a look back a the month of May and what it meant to The Repopulation.
The biggest news of course remains the ongoing alpha testing. A good number of players got their hands on game for the first time in May. The first week of June will see all of our alpha preview weekends and giveaway testers gaining access. So what does that mean for future weekends in June? A couple of things. We’ll be giving away permanent testing access to more players for starters. From there we plan to increase the number of players on the weekends, which mean that some of you will be getting bonus weekends in the near future.
Overall the testing process is going well. There’s plenty of hiccups and bugs to keep us busy for the next couple months, but we’ve been making progress at a good rate. It’s not all bug fixes though. Let’s take a look at some of the features or modifications made in May.
Perhaps the largest addition came in the final days of May. This system, which were are naming Ability Enhancements, works similar to fittings, but for special abilities. Most abilities in the game now support one enhancement slot, and in some cases more. During your adventures you will earn Training Points for completing certain tasks such as defeating boss mobs, completing epic missions, performing well in engagements, hitting skill milestones, earning achievements, and things of that nature. You will be able to spend these Training Points on Ability Enhancements and use them to improve specific abilities. Most abilities support numerous types of enhancements, but due to a limited number of slots, players will need to make choices that fit their playing style.”
For more info, visit https://therepopulation.com/index.php/news/167-end-of-may-2014-report
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge - Has Trion Messed Up?
- It seems like whenever I become invested into a free-to-play game, the company running it makes mistake after mistake, ruining the experience ...
- League of Angels: One of Facebook's "Best New Game" of 2014
- Excitement has been running high this week with League of Angels fans as Facebook announced their list of the best new games of 2014. With mil...
- Ecol Tactics Enters Commercial Launch
- Leading online game publisher GamesCampus today launches its first global browser title, Ecol Tactics Online. The turn-based strategy game mo...