The Repopulation: December Report 2014 Released
December was a big month for the Repopulation development team, as it It was a month which saw the launch of Steam Early Access, along with the usual assortment of changes with a heavy focus on bug fixes. New changes to Asversarial Camps, Audio, Combat, Engagements and more were also noted in the December release.
For details, visit https://therepopulation.com/index.php/news/182-end-of-december-2014-report
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge: Conquest of Auroria Begins this November
- Trion has announced to its ArcheAge players that the northern continent of Auroria will become available in a huge update, slated to launch on...
- Guild Wars 2 @ PAX Prime 2015: Raids, Release Date, and F2P!
- ArenaNet hit PAX Prime this year hard with three major announcements for Guild Wars 2 - culminating in the reveal of the base game going F2P!
- World of Warplanes Launch Review
- World of Warplanes is the recently released free-to-play warplane-based game brought to us by the creators of World of Tanks, Wargaming.