The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative survival game set on distant-future Mars, during a great storm known as The Red Solstice. Rewarding tactical and strategic cooperation between squad mates, The Red Solstice offers 8-player co-operative play, randomly generated battlegrounds, eight different player classes, customizable equipment and so much more. It will be published on Steam by Nkidu Games in cooperation with New Blood Interactive.
Development of The Red Solstice was self-funded by the team until a recent crowdfunding campaign successfully raised an additional $60k to get the game ready for launch. Going into Early Access allows the team to get real-world gameplay feedback, and we’ll offer some great value to encourage players to dive in early.
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/265590/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40k: Dark Nexus Arena Alpha Impressions
- However, sometimes you do get new games that try to differentiate themselves from the rest; Dark Nexus Arena is one of those games.
- Atlantica: Centaur Hero Raid and Mercenary Chironia Spotlight
- Atlantica Online has introduced new content with the Rise of Atlantis: Ascension patch for Atlantica Online.
- Mabinogi turns off servers to handle hackers
- After a spurt of malicious in-game activity that included characters being hacked, Nexon decided to temporarily shut down Mabinogi's serv...