The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot: Open House Final Showdown This Weekend
It’s the Final Showdown in The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, as the game heads into its last open house beta event before the game’s Open Beta starts.
This Open House, players are encouraged to try out the Mage for free, and earn points for your favorite hero in a battle that will include extra beta key rewards and more. The beta test will run until 3pm Eastern (noon Pacific) on January 27. This is also the last chance opportunity for interested players to become Founders.
Find out more about this weekend’s event here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Naruto Saga's New Faction System Detailed
- Available now on the Games.la online games portal, Naurto Saga: Chapter III introduces a variety of new faction-based features to the popular ...
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Second Closed Beta Launches Today
- Chosen players across Europe are currently taking up arms in the Combat Arms: Line of Sight Second Closed Beta.
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions Relaunches with New Progression System
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions has relaunched on Steam Early Access, bringing new content, a new interface, and a progression system with rewards ...