The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Gets Steam-y
Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, the humorous hack-n’-slash-meets-tower-defence PC title from Ubisoft Montreal, is now available on Steam through the Early Access program.
“After keeping it under wraps for some time now, we’re very excited to finally announce that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot will be a part of Steam’s Early Access program,”
said Quentin Gallet*, Executive Producer at Ubisoft Montreal. “We are really looking forward to getting feedback from Steam’s community of highly active and engaged gamers.”
Players can enter the closed beta of the game with a bang, thanks to the Double O (Original Opulencian) program. This Founder program gives players access to, among many other things, exclusive gear and special items, early access to new heroes and bosses, and the status of a true pioneer that will forever allow them to shamelessly show off.
Find The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot on Steam here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blood Bowl Creators Tackling New Football Sim
- The most iconic name in football sims, Front Page Sports Football, is warmed up and taking to the field September 25, and today Cyanide Studio...
- RuneScape’s elite flock to the Lost City of the Elves
- Earlier this year RuneScape – Jagex’s flagship MMO - opened the doors to the first half of the largest city in the game, Prifddinas. Today...
- SMITE Alien Attacks Patch Notes Revealed
- Hirez Studios reveals a new minor tweak patch for third person MOBA, SMITE.