The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Gets Steam-y
Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, the humorous hack-n’-slash-meets-tower-defence PC title from Ubisoft Montreal, is now available on Steam through the Early Access program.
“After keeping it under wraps for some time now, we’re very excited to finally announce that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot will be a part of Steam’s Early Access program,”
said Quentin Gallet*, Executive Producer at Ubisoft Montreal. “We are really looking forward to getting feedback from Steam’s community of highly active and engaged gamers.”
Players can enter the closed beta of the game with a bang, thanks to the Double O (Original Opulencian) program. This Founder program gives players access to, among many other things, exclusive gear and special items, early access to new heroes and bosses, and the status of a true pioneer that will forever allow them to shamelessly show off.
Find The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot on Steam here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New details about Phantasy Star Online 2
- A recent media conference from Sega, held in Japan, offered new insights into the fate of Phantasy Star Online 2.
- Powerful Protectors Summoned For The Lost Titans Open Beta Launch
- ZQGame today announced that its mythology themed browser game, The Lost Titans, is entering its open beta phase.
- War Of Legends Cracks 5 Million
- Jagex is celebrating as War of Legends has passed the 5 million registered user milestone.