The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Defense Crafting Now Available
Today, Ubisoft released a major update for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, bringing defense crafting to Opulencia in an effort to bring more variety and depth to the kingdom’s Castles.
The new defense crafting mechanic allows players to use materials they loot in other player’s castles or tombstones from dead attackers to create stronger creatures and traps than ever before. Four new creatures have been added to the roster, including The Goatman, a deadly ranged creature. Mr. Boomboom, an elite version of the Explodifier, is also available. Stabbington is the dreaded boss of the Stabbinshire region and can also defend your castle from thieves. The fearsome Dragon Terribilis, the ultimate boss in Opulencia, can also be crafted and placed in your castle.
A new weekly event called “Most Wanted Creatures and Traps” has also been introduced to Opulencia. These special rare creatures or traps will only be available for a limited time. This week General Pow, who has the ability to turn chickens into deadly bombs, is featured.
To join the looting madness, sign up on the official website: www.themightyquest.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 Episode 2 Preview
- Dubbed “Rising Flames,” the episode focuses heavily on the aftermath of Mordremoth and the stirrings of the Elder Dragon Primordius.
- DC Universe Online Updated Review
- DCUO takes place in the world made famous by the DC Comics company, but does not take place during the main storyline
- Bigpoint and Fox team up for Ice Age Online
- Bigpoint announced today they are teaming up with Fox Consumer Products to bring players Ice Age Online.