The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Announces Open Beta Date
After an exciting open house weekend that found the Painhammer as the most popular hero, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot has announced that its open beta will begin on February 25.
The development team has noted that many changes and features are coming to TMQFEL, including the Runaway and Open Creation mode. Open beta will also mark the end of the “Original Opulencian” founder’s packs sales, so interested players are warned to plan a purchase before the 25th to earn their lifetime bonuses.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Carte opens its doors to Japan
- GamesCampus has announced that Carte has launched in Japan.
- Forsaken World Mobile Expansion Detailed
- Fedeen Games have released more information regarding the hotly anticipated expansion for Forsaken World Mobile.
- Year of EverQuest Continues To Look Ahead
- Sony Online Entertainment celebrates the 15th anniversary of EverQuest with new content for all three EverQuest franchise games.