The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Announces Open Beta Date
After an exciting open house weekend that found the Painhammer as the most popular hero, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot has announced that its open beta will begin on February 25.
The development team has noted that many changes and features are coming to TMQFEL, including the Runaway and Open Creation mode. Open beta will also mark the end of the “Original Opulencian” founder’s packs sales, so interested players are warned to plan a purchase before the 25th to earn their lifetime bonuses.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Celebrates a Year of Severely Tested Friendships
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today celebrated the one-year anniversary of Magicka: Wizard Wars, the game where bad spelling is finall...
- Next Clash of Lords 2 Update Bringing New Epic Hero and More
- A brand new Epic Hero, the new Salvage system and the introduction of Hi & Low Resolution graphics plus loads more coming.
- Wargaming Announces Resurrection of Master of Orion
- Wargaming today announced Master of Orion, a modern rebirth of the critically acclaimed sci-fi strategy game.