The Lord of the Rings Online: Helm’s Deep Expansion Launch Date Set
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today that The Lord of the Rings Online™: Helm’s Deep™, the next expansion to the award-winning free-to-play massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) developed by Turbine, will launch on November 18th. Helm’s Deep will continue the Epic Story into the western plains of Rohan, allow players to take an unprecedented role in the legendary battle for Helm’s Deep while advancing to the new level cap of 95. Prepurchase for the expansion begins today.
“Helm’s Deep is the site of the most memorable battle in Middle-earth and we’re excited to announce our launch date and introduce some great new in-game items for anyone who pre-purchases the expansion,” said Kate Paiz, Executive Producer of The Lord of the Rings Online. “We’ve come to a really exciting and momentous point in the story, and we can’t wait to show players how the game will bring this classic clash to life. This technical and gameplay innovation brings massive conflicts to life like never before and is another huge leap forward for MMO players in Middle-earth.”
For more information, check out our Helm’s Deep preview!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fable Legends Cancelled in Surprise Announcement
- In a shocking announcement this morning, Microsoft revealed that it was cancelling development on Fable Legends.
- Open Beta of CroNix Online starts July 21st
- IDC/Games has carried out the complete localization of the game CroNix Online.
- Path of Exile Launches First Ever Charity Race to Benefit Child's Play
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that they are launching a two-week Path of Exile Ambush/Invasion race event to benefit the Child's Pl...