The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Stakes a Claim this May
Independent publisher and developer NeocoreGames is putting a bloody stake in 2015 with the announcement that The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is officially coming to Steam this May. The popular gothic-noir steampunk action-RPG influenced by Bram Stoker’s Dracula is a dynamic title packed with six new character classes, the third and final story chapter to the trilogy, and dozens of new scientifically altered characters to confront and destroy. The first official gameplay trailer showcases two of the six new classes, the weapon-heavy Phlogistoneer and the spell-casting Umbralist, each using their own unique styles to fight a barrage of enemies.
Gamers will have the chance to finish the Van Helsing trilogy once and for all.
In Van Helsing III, the civil war is over in Borgovia, but the future looks grim. The city of weird science is in ruins, squabbling factions and criminals fight for power and a strange cult prophesizes the coming of “The end of times.” And they might be just right: A wave of uncanny events shakes the land, and it’s all connected to a mysterious creature, a former ally turned into a fearful arch-villain. Which means that Van Helsing will do what he does best: He wields weapons, prepares his deadly tricks, and hunts down the most dangerous monster who has ever lived… and this time it’s personal. He’s prepared to do anything to achieve his goal, even to face the darkest secret about the birth of the modern Borgovia.
Van Helsing III offers single-player gameplay, four-player co-op online and eight-player co-op PvP, and is the last episode in the Van Helsing trilogy. Van Helsing III will uncover the past of the cheeky companion, Lady Katarina, while carrying over features from the second game, including the tower-defense mini-game sequences, and offers six unique character classes. Look for NeocoreGames to reveal the next two classes this spring.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is slated for a May 2015 release on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Might and Magic Online Review
- The game may look simple, but the turn-based battles, pvp system, and city management aspects help it stand out as a truly unique game.
- Brave Frontier Mobile Review
- I didn’t really think much of Brave Frontier at first. I thought it would be the Farmville of the mobile app world, overplayed and hyped.
- Com2us launches major update for Summoners War first anniversary
- Com2us is celebrating the first anniversary of its flagship title, Summoners War, with a major update and several in-game events.