The Elder Scrolls Online Patches to v1.3.3
Zenimax has announced that The Elder Scrolls Online will be patching to its third major update, 1.3.3, on August 4.
The update introduces armor dyes through the armor dye station and updates the Cyrodiil campaigns with new options. Guilds will be pleased to find improvements to existing guild features, plus new features including guild heraldry and guild traders.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Fantasy Anime MMORPG Twin Saga
- Aeria Games will be bringing X-Legend Entertainment's imaginative new free-to-play fantasy MMORPG Twin Saga to North America and Europe.
- World of Tanks Reveals National Pride Mode, Confrontation
- Available for machines of all tiers and balancing weights, with the exception of Japanese and Chinese tanks, the new experimental combat mode,...
- Legendary Champions Shutting Down February 28
- Legendary Champions, the 3D fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, is shutting down on February 28, 2011.