The Elder Scrolls Online Patches to v1.3.3
Zenimax has announced that The Elder Scrolls Online will be patching to its third major update, 1.3.3, on August 4.
The update introduces armor dyes through the armor dye station and updates the Cyrodiil campaigns with new options. Guilds will be pleased to find improvements to existing guild features, plus new features including guild heraldry and guild traders.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ASTA Initial Beta Test Scheduled for November 2015
- ASTA – The War of Tears and Winds will soon begin a public initial beta test.
- Final Fantasy XIV Reaches Over 5 Million Players Globally
- The community of Final Fantasy® XIV now exceeds 5 million registered accounts globally.
- Supernova Early Access Feature Preview
- Earlier this week I had the pleasure of attending a private Bandai Namco event in San Francisco for an undisclosed game.