The Elder Scrolls Online Launches on Console
Bethesda Softworks®, a ZeniMax® Media company, today announced that its award-winning multiplayer roleplaying game, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, is now available worldwide for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and the PlayStation® 4 system. For the first time in history, players worldwide can now explore the legendary world of Tamriel with their friends on console. In the latest and biggest Elder Scrolls game ever created, players can embark on heroic single-player quests, explore the sprawling world of Tamriel with friends, or join forces with hundreds of others in player vs. player battles as they unravel the secrets of a persistent Tamriel.
“The team has created a great console multiplayer experience for fans of The Elder Scrolls,” said Matt Firor, game director of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited. “We can’t wait for this new group of players to jump in and explore the world of Tamriel with their friends.”
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, developed by ZeniMax Online Studios, includes all the great gameplay from the original PC/Mac game, plus all the updates and content additions. Players make a one-time purchase of the game and play, without restrictions, for as much as they like – without game subscription fees. Tamriel Unlimited is supported with special, optional downloadable content available for purchase and an in-game Crown Store for convenience and customization items. In addition, Bethesda offers ESO Plus™ to players who wish to pay a single monthly charge for a premium membership service, providing exclusive in-game bonuses, a monthly allotment of crowns to use in the store and access to all DLC game packs while a member.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is priced at £59.99/$59.99. For more information please visit elderscrollsonline.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders of Light: Press Preview
- So what is Crusaders of Light? It’s a PC-styled MMO built for mobile and is set in the world of Malura.
- Aura Kingdom Debuts New Modes and Characters in Content Update
- Aura Kingdom's new update includes Eidolon companion characters, new game modes in dungeons as well as new features in the crafting and f...
- Gloria Victis Development Update: Motion Capture and More
- A new piece of news from the Gloria Victis development team has been released in regards to a few new development team members. Here's wh...