The Crew: Launching in December
UBISOFT has announced their online multiplayer racing game “The Crew” is currently set to be released this December.
The Crew has already completed three closed betas – two on PC, plus a limited technical beta on new-gen consoles – and each time they’ve kept their ears to the road, listening and learning. Yes, they were fiddling with things like server loads and tinkering with technical adjustments (as all developers do during closed betas). But the real win for gamers: They also enhanced the game itself to deliver more of what you love.
“We received a lot of valuable information from the recent PC and console betas,” says Creative Director Julian Gerighty. “We are now scrutinizing all of the player feedback so we can ensure that The Crew delivers the seamless open-world experience that meets everyone’s high expectations.” This ongoing process has already resulted in some substantial updates to the game, including everything from the option to fully remove the HUD so players can enjoy the scenery as they roam freely through a massive re-creation of the United States (a highly requested featured, Gerighty tells us), to fine-tuning the collisions to be even more realistic and adding in new visual effects. Other major enhancements include adjustments to the difficulty (for example, tweaking the police A.I.) and better integration of the voice chat – especially helpful when crewing up with other players.
For more info, visit http://blog.ubi.com/the-crew-release-date-december/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taichi Panda: New Server Launched
- Taichi Panda, the action dungeon crawler from Snail Games, is now free to download on the App Store in Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- Moving Hazard - PAX South 2016
- It was pretty clear from the moment I got at the booth that Moving Hazard was popular on the floor.
- Pockie Ninja celebrating one year anniversary
- Pockie Ninja is preparing to celebrate its first year anniversary with a series of events for its players.