The Circus is Coming to Town in The West
Online game The West has just included a traveling circus to the ruff-and-tumble wild frontier. The multiplayer structure houses several colorful tents where games can be played for the chance to win valuable in-game items and parts of a special equipment set exclusive to the circus. Players will be challenged to help with construction of it by donating a wide variety of products from daily jobs. The circus will show up in all worlds randomly every five to 20 days, and lasts for up to two weeks at a time, depending on player involvement.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara: The Blade Remains: Steam Early Access build launches today
- 8 Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, are today launching the Steam Early Access version of its revolu...
- Bandai Namco Annouces "Rise of Incarnates" - New F2P Beat Em Up
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. today announces an entirely new franchise, Rise of Incarnates. Forged by the creators of Tekken and Soul Calib...
- Mail.Ru announces RiotZone for 2012
- Mail.Ru, publisher of Juggernaut and other titles, has announced that it will release a new browser-based MMO, RiotZone, in early 2012.