The Circus is Coming to Town in The West
Online game The West has just included a traveling circus to the ruff-and-tumble wild frontier. The multiplayer structure houses several colorful tents where games can be played for the chance to win valuable in-game items and parts of a special equipment set exclusive to the circus. Players will be challenged to help with construction of it by donating a wide variety of products from daily jobs. The circus will show up in all worlds randomly every five to 20 days, and lasts for up to two weeks at a time, depending on player involvement.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic Announces Exile in the North Update Featuring Pakko
- Perfect World Entertainment today announces the first open beta update for Action Shooter MOBA, Gigantic.
- SIM: Sara is Missing Horror Game Review
- Sara is Missing, or SIM. is like a cautionary tale/story that you shouldn’t fiddle with other people’s phone.
- Camelot Unchained: Survey results and Q&A session today
- City State Entertainment is regaining their breath after their BSC days recently, and If you happened to miss any of it you can catch up both ...