The Aurora World – The Guardian Patch Arrives March 13th, 2014
On March 13, 2014, The Aurora World will be receiving its long awaited update. One of the main things to be aware of when this update arrives’ is that there will be a new server. However, unlike just any new server, this one will focus more on creating an even playing-field for all starting characters and continuing to end game. The ultimate goal is that players will find themselves playing the game more and accumulating redemption points, completing dailies and special events that they can then use to redeem cash-assisted items to upgrade their character instead of solely relying on cash-assisted boosters.
The new update also includes:
- New Clan War map: Frontline
- New Content
- New Majinns and Fashions
- Resource War Update
- Joining the New Server: Bonus Incentive
For more details on this update, visit http://www.theauroraworld.com/news/235/the-guardian-patch-preview.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Heroes Online Closed Beta Begins Today
- Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) from Aeria Games, is beginning its Closed Beta phase today.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Delays CBT
- Neople is working hard to get Dungeon Fighter Online back for players - but unfortunately, they've hit a delay.
- Battle for the Throne: City-building/TCG Mobile game now Available
- NHN Entertainment USA and its mobile publishing arm, TOAST today announced that Battle for the Throne, a fast-growing, social legion-building ...