The Aurora World – The Guardian Patch Arrives March 13th, 2014
On March 13, 2014, The Aurora World will be receiving its long awaited update. One of the main things to be aware of when this update arrives’ is that there will be a new server. However, unlike just any new server, this one will focus more on creating an even playing-field for all starting characters and continuing to end game. The ultimate goal is that players will find themselves playing the game more and accumulating redemption points, completing dailies and special events that they can then use to redeem cash-assisted items to upgrade their character instead of solely relying on cash-assisted boosters.
The new update also includes:
- New Clan War map: Frontline
- New Content
- New Majinns and Fashions
- Resource War Update
- Joining the New Server: Bonus Incentive
For more details on this update, visit http://www.theauroraworld.com/news/235/the-guardian-patch-preview.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blitzkrieg 3 now on Steam Early Access
- Nival officially announces that from now on Blitzkrieg 3 is available on Steam Early Access and launches a special promotion!
- Blade & Soul Head Start Begins
- NCSoft has begun Blade & Soul's Head Start Access. Players with a Founder's Pack can begin their adventures today.