The Aurora World Closed Beta Date Announced
GBE Entertainment Limited has announced they will begin closed beta testing for their new MMORPG The Aurora World on March 7. While the game has been established in countries around the world, this marks the first North American release of the game. Players are encouraged to visit the Aurora World website to get a closed beta key.
The game is set after a cataclysmic war between the Gods, leaving the world in chaos. Players set out across the land to unite the powers of good in their struggle against evil. Eight different professions await character, and each has their own unique specializations and mastery. Daily quests, various events, and extensive crafting systems line up with a large PvP system that includes large scale battles against nations, clan wars, a PK system, and an arena.
Players who Facebook connect with The Aurora World during testing will be given cash shop items to try out. A random drawing among the top 100 players with the most logged time will grant five lucky winners a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Gaming Keyboard. Another five will receive a Razer Naga Gaming Mouse. Players who reach level 30 before the end of the closed beta will also receive a special gift when open beta begins.
More information can be found in the trailer below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Steam Introduces New Refund Policy
- Valve has announced a new refunds policy for its game distribution service, Steam.
- Forge Steam Launch F2P Review
- Forge is an unusual beast. When you have a game that steals gameplay elements from both the FPS and the MMORPG, MOBA is the result.
- Cybertopia Releases Astro Empires 2.0
- Cybertopia announces Astro Empires 2.0, an update which introduces new interface, features, and mechanics.