The Aurora World Begins Open Beta
GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media today launched the open beta testing phase for its new fantasy MMORPG, The Aurora World. Already popular around the world, The Aurora World invites everyone to delve into a vibrant fantasy world filled with unique characters and exciting gameplay features. All players are welcome to register now and become part of the open beta test at http://www.theauroraworld.com.
To celebrate the launch, The Aurora World will kick of its Lucky Looter event featuring real-world prizes!
Obtaining 40+ purple gears is an impressive feat that deserves grand rewards for both determination and perhaps luck. The first player to obtain four different purple gears will win a Razer Tiamat Gaming Headset; the first six players to obtain two different purple gears will win Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Gaming Keyboards and the second six players who wear two different purple gears wins a Razer Naga Gaming Mouse! Additionally, the next 20 players to wear two purple gears will win 20,000 AK, a $20 value. These prizes are valued at more than $500 USD! Players can visit the website at http://www.theauroraworld.com for all of the event’s rules and regulations.
Other open beta events include the National Honor Campaign where players can participate in nationwide PvP events and earn amazing weekly prizes. GBE Games also offers a referral program where players can invite friends to join them in The Aurora World and receive cool rewards including Majinns exclusive to the referral event.
As players rise in levels they will also receive gifts including a Special Graduation Gift by reaching level 25 and completing a series of daily quests. Dedicated players will be granted a level 30 purple weapon for their profession – the highest quality weapons available in the game! All participants who receive their graduation gift will also be entered into a huge draw for fabulous in-game prizes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained BSC Days Wrap-Up
- Time and progress have changed the perspective on what a realm-versus-realm title can become, and it's clear that Mark Jacobs and the res...
- Transformers Universe Drops Repair Mechanic in Newest Patch
- Transformers Universe has launched a new patch that eliminates the repair mechanic entirely from the game.
- Path of Exile V1.0 Launch Preview - New Scion Class
- The Scion starts smack in the center of the skill tree and gains advantages from dexterity, strength, and intellect in a crazy hybrid magic sw...