The Aurora World Announced
GBE Games has announced the development of a new MMORPG titled The Aurora World, for release in early 2013. The game has already been launched in China, Korea, Turkey, and several other countries, and hopes to be as successful in North America.
Set in a fantasy world called Aurora, the game is set after a cataclysmic war between the Gods which has put the world in a state of chaos. Eight classes await players, each with their own specializations and mastery. Players can also expect daily quests, crafting, events, and a full-fledged PvP system that includes wars against entire nations with up to 300 players taking the field. There will also be a unique pet and mount system known as Majinns to aid players as they quest across the land.
Closed beta is scheduled to go live first quarter of 2013, with release soon after.
Aurora Blade Gameplay Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: The Big Finale Approches
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has released a video trailer today that highlights the sprawling storyline for Guild Wars 2, setting the stage for a grand...
- Bohemia Interactive and ICRC promote respect for health care in video games
- Bohemia Interactive and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) today shared a new video to raise awareness for the topic of ‘He...
- The Elder Scrolls Online The Witches Festival Event Begins
- The Witches Festival kicks off a clash of sorcery and religion in The Elder Scrolls Online.