The Aurora World Announced
GBE Games has announced the development of a new MMORPG titled The Aurora World, for release in early 2013. The game has already been launched in China, Korea, Turkey, and several other countries, and hopes to be as successful in North America.
Set in a fantasy world called Aurora, the game is set after a cataclysmic war between the Gods which has put the world in a state of chaos. Eight classes await players, each with their own specializations and mastery. Players can also expect daily quests, crafting, events, and a full-fledged PvP system that includes wars against entire nations with up to 300 players taking the field. There will also be a unique pet and mount system known as Majinns to aid players as they quest across the land.
Closed beta is scheduled to go live first quarter of 2013, with release soon after.
Aurora Blade Gameplay Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- SkyForge: Closed Beta Begins Today
- Skyforge, the highly anticipated sci-fi, fantasy MMORPG from Obsidian Entertainment, Allods Team and My.com, is beginning its first closed bet...
- Wildstar: Protogames Initiative Preview
- A brand, spanking new updated has just arrived for NCSoft and Carbine Studio’s fantasy & sci-fi themed MMORPG Wildstar.
- Dark Blood Announces Fishing For The Holidays
- Outspark announced today that an exciting new fishing system will be making its debut in Dark Blood next Thursday, November 15, for players Le...