The Aurora World Announced
GBE Games has announced the development of a new MMORPG titled The Aurora World, for release in early 2013. The game has already been launched in China, Korea, Turkey, and several other countries, and hopes to be as successful in North America.
Set in a fantasy world called Aurora, the game is set after a cataclysmic war between the Gods which has put the world in a state of chaos. Eight classes await players, each with their own specializations and mastery. Players can also expect daily quests, crafting, events, and a full-fledged PvP system that includes wars against entire nations with up to 300 players taking the field. There will also be a unique pet and mount system known as Majinns to aid players as they quest across the land.
Closed beta is scheduled to go live first quarter of 2013, with release soon after.
Aurora Blade Gameplay Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chain Chronicle: Chapters 7 and 8 Now Available
- SEGA Networks co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced the latest expansion for line defense role-playing game Chain Chronicle. The expansion in...
- Envision Entertainment Takes Over Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
- Envision Entertainment GmbH today announced that they took over operations of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances.
- Crossout Closed Beta Impressions April 2016
- It mixes the creativity we've come to expect from modern vehicular combat games like Robocraft with Twisted Metal.