TERA: Rising Soars to over One Million Players in North America
En Masse Entertainment™, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, announced today that player accounts for the North American version of TERA™: Rising, the next evolution of the award-winning action MMORPG, have risen to over 1.4 million users following its February launch as a subscription-free game with new content. Player participation has jumped sharply, with a massive 10-fold increase of maximum concurrent users compared to before TERA’s subscription-free evolution. To celebrate this success and share the rewards with players, the company is announcing Dracoloths Rising, a five-day event to hunt big-ass monsters for special drops and prizes.
“We’ve been blown away by the waves of players logging into TERA, and we’re seeing amazing growth in both registrations and daily users. It’s always great to eclipse the one-million-player mark, and at our current rate, it won’t be long before we hit two million,” said Chris Lee, CEO of En Masse Entertainment. “This success is pushing En Masse even harder to deliver more content and improve our service, so stay tuned!”
TERA: Rising’s game-changing transition to cost-free gameplay isn’t the only thing attracting new and returning players. The action MMO launched with a substantial number of new features, including the epic, high-level Crucible of Flame dungeon, the Champions’ Skyring 3v3 PvP battle arena, and new game servers, giving players the choice of joining a fresh server or one with a longstanding community. Upcoming content includes a 20-person raid for hardcore players, an expansive 20v20 battleground and the introduction of the innovative, player-driven alliance system, scheduled for summer 2013. You can also expect to see ongoing additions and constant improvements.
To celebrate the success of the TERA: Rising launch, En Masse is bringing out the big monsters. From March 20 through March 24, dracoloths will appear all over the world of TERA. Players who group up to defeat these big-ass monsters can earn high-level consumables and gear.
Articles You May Enjoy
- His Majesty’s Armor Invades World of Tanks Blitz
- Wargaming today announced the global release of Update 1.6 to the free-to-play mobile action game World of Tanks Blitz.
- Tribal Wars launches new event: Rescue Royalty
- InnoGames’ classic strategy game Tribal Wars just launched a new event. This year, the player’s task is to rescue various members of the ...
- Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon Available Exclusively on Android
- ZQGame announces the launch of its free MMO, Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon, exclusively available for Android devices.