TERA: Rising – “Revenge of the Kaprima” Halloween Event Begins Today
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to announce the launch of Revenge of the Kaprima, a Halloween event for its popular action MMORPG, TERA: Risingfor PC. Starting today and running until November 4, players can look forward to the return of the fan-favorite Fane of Kaprima dungeon. The great goat demon, Kaprima, is tougher than ever, but defeating her now yields greater treasure, including designs for the Devastator set, Unsteel weapon fragments, and broken Unsteel armor plates. Players can reach the Fane of Kaprima dungeon on Mistmoor Island or via Instance Matchmaking.
Players can also look forward to the return of the Banquet of Blood. Take on hordes of vampirs and their undead servants using a variety of special combat skills. Seal the coffins, destroy the dark altar, and bring an end to this unholy feast.
On the sweeter side of things, TERA: Rising players are also encouraged to pay a visit to the Eldritch Academy, where Titiana and other students are hard at work preparing for the Harvest Festival. Use special combat skills and siege weapons to protect giant cauldrons of candy from waves of sugar-crazed monsters. Look for Ellonia in major towns to enter the Eldritch Academy and be sure to trade your candy loot for valuable rewards, including the disappearing ghost pet, Boo!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winning Putt Update Increases Level Cap
- Besides pushing the level cap from 30 to 35, demanding quests, new club sets, and game optimizations are waiting for the players.
- Nexon plays cupid in Mabinogi and Atlantica Online
- Mabinogi and Atlantica Online are celebrating Valentine's this week in their own special ways.
- Best Free WoW Clones
- Best World of Warcraft clones and alternatives. List of top free to play WoW like MMORPGs. Drop that subscription fee and go free to play.