TERA: Rising Opens Game For Free
En Masse Entertainment announced today’s launch of TERA: Rising, the next step for the award-winning MMORPG that makes it available for play without cost throughout North America.
The launch introduces new content, including the Crucible of Flame, a multi-level dungeon; and a new three-versus-three battle arena. Two new game servers, one PvE and one PvP, also launch today if players are interested in starting on a new community.
New, unpaid players start as a “Standard” status player, with no level cap or content restrictions; players who purchased the game gain permanent “Founder” status with special privileges. Elite status is available for advanced players who wish to support the game monetarily and up their gameplay experience.
“TERA: Rising ushers in a new era in Action MMO gaming where players can dive into a deep MMO with the best action combat in the genre without having to pay a dime,” said Chris Lee, CEO of En Masse Entertainment. “The feedback so far has been overwhelmingly positive and our community is eager to greet a new wave of gamers checking out TERA for the first time. The brand new content is going to be engaging for both the new and existing players alike – creating a fun and dynamic environment we haven’t seen before in TERA.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games Announce Distribution Agreement
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games announce international distribution agreement for Crowfall.
- MapleStory Online Gamers + Obama = lOV3
- Nexon America released its final presidential preference survey of “MapleStory” player with Barack Obama being preferred by 78 percent of ...
- Steam Introduces New Refund Policy
- Valve has announced a new refunds policy for its game distribution service, Steam.