TERA: Rising Opens Game For Free
En Masse Entertainment announced today’s launch of TERA: Rising, the next step for the award-winning MMORPG that makes it available for play without cost throughout North America.
The launch introduces new content, including the Crucible of Flame, a multi-level dungeon; and a new three-versus-three battle arena. Two new game servers, one PvE and one PvP, also launch today if players are interested in starting on a new community.
New, unpaid players start as a “Standard” status player, with no level cap or content restrictions; players who purchased the game gain permanent “Founder” status with special privileges. Elite status is available for advanced players who wish to support the game monetarily and up their gameplay experience.
“TERA: Rising ushers in a new era in Action MMO gaming where players can dive into a deep MMO with the best action combat in the genre without having to pay a dime,” said Chris Lee, CEO of En Masse Entertainment. “The feedback so far has been overwhelmingly positive and our community is eager to greet a new wave of gamers checking out TERA for the first time. The brand new content is going to be engaging for both the new and existing players alike – creating a fun and dynamic environment we haven’t seen before in TERA.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars puts Speed Championship in Knockout
- Tribal Wars has begun the Knockout Phase for its International Speed Championship 2012.
- ARK: Survival Evolved Surpasses 2 Million Units Sold
- Studio Wildcard is excited to announce today that ARK: Survival Evolved has now sold more than two million units.
- Eden Eternal Launches Shadows Of The Past
- Aeria Games has launched the latest update for Eden Eternal, an expansion known as "Shadows of the Past."