TERA: Rising Opens Game For Free
En Masse Entertainment announced today’s launch of TERA: Rising, the next step for the award-winning MMORPG that makes it available for play without cost throughout North America.
The launch introduces new content, including the Crucible of Flame, a multi-level dungeon; and a new three-versus-three battle arena. Two new game servers, one PvE and one PvP, also launch today if players are interested in starting on a new community.
New, unpaid players start as a “Standard” status player, with no level cap or content restrictions; players who purchased the game gain permanent “Founder” status with special privileges. Elite status is available for advanced players who wish to support the game monetarily and up their gameplay experience.
“TERA: Rising ushers in a new era in Action MMO gaming where players can dive into a deep MMO with the best action combat in the genre without having to pay a dime,” said Chris Lee, CEO of En Masse Entertainment. “The feedback so far has been overwhelmingly positive and our community is eager to greet a new wave of gamers checking out TERA for the first time. The brand new content is going to be engaging for both the new and existing players alike – creating a fun and dynamic environment we haven’t seen before in TERA.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stronghold Kingdoms Hits 4 Million Players
- Firefly Studios can proudly reveal that the game has reached its four millionth player registration.
- Tribal Wars 2: Closed Beta Begins June 24th
- Today InnoGames announced the closed beta start of its strategy MMO Tribal Wars 2. On June 10, the English-speaking beta server was opened to ...
- Brave Frontier Celebrates Its 2nd Year Anniversary
- Brave Frontier is celebrating its second year anniversary for the entire month of November.