TERA Rising: BAMKiller Event Annouced
En Masse Entertainment is preparing to launch a new kind of event for their MMORPG: TERA
The basic idea is that the in-game “Big Ass Monsters” (BAMs for short) from TERA: Rising have broken out of the game and are invading the real world. En Masse Entertainment has created a parody of a Kickstarter fundraiser page, but instead of asking players for donations to fund a project, the “BAM Killer” project asks players to help by killing BAMs in TERA: Rising. The project’s page below is linked to the TERA: Rising servers and will track community progress offering some fantastic in-game rewards for players as they band together to fight this new BAM threat.
You can find out more about En Masse Entertainment’s BAM Killer project here with additional details about this 21-day event and prizes in store for players: http://tera.enmasse.com/bam-
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Lunar Teaser - PAX South 2016
- With new announcements about Vainglory’s expanding eSports presence, along with its upcoming Lunar New Year patch.
- Firefall Development Update For May Announces Progression Changes
- Firefall's development team at Red 5 Studios has released a new monthly developer update, revealing new plans and changes for the shoote...
- TERA Introduces Factions, New Zones, Evolved Political System
- En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, announced today that the upcoming “...