TERA Patch 25.05 Introduces Six Solo Dungeons and More
The patch included the introduction of six solo dungeons to leveling zones with multiple completion routes and short cooldown timers, along with BoP weapon smart box drops in Wonderholme and new inventory filters. Additional changes were made to Champions’ Skyring and Kumasylum, the Hands of Velika faction, Avatar weapons, and more.
You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Red Solstice - Pitch Black Update Now Available
- The Red Solstice devs at Ironward continue to polish the experience and add new content on a regular basis. Today -- in addition to offering 5...
- Shards of War: New Sentinel Patches Introduced
- Bigpoint reveals today the fourteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Patches is an agile support...
- More Druid class info revealed for Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Turbine has revealed more information about the druid class, arriving in Dungeons and Dragons Online with the Menace of the Underdark expansio...