TERA News – Sword and Hoard Update Live
En Masse Entertainment has announced the launch of its latest update for TERA: Sword and Hoard.
The Sword and Hoard update focuses its attention on a revamp of the Warrior class. The Warrior has been buffed and made more powerful with new skills like Head On (increasing crit when attacking from the front) and other powerful attacks and boosts.
A leveling event will run through February 14, giving players a special reward box for reaching level 15 (openable at level 65). This box includes a permanent Night Mare mount, permanent weapon skin, a new Tier 9 Slaughter Weapon (Filet & Steak), and consumables.
Sword and Hoard also introduces a new equipment item slot, accessory enhancement, and improved noctenium systems.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword's Costume Creation Contest 2014 Now Open
- The popular contest creation contest for Elsword is now open to players who want to try their hand at costume design and win some awesome priz...
- MOGA From PowerA Continues to March Towards Launch
- Power A, developer of the MOGA Controller continues towards launch and will be playable for the first time at PAX Prime. The MOGA Controller i...
- Star Trek Online: Bonus Episode Coming Soon
- On Nov.13, Cryptic will be releasing the epilogue episode, titled “What’s Left Behind,” for Star Trek Online: Delta Rising. The episode ...