TERA Introduces Factions, New Zones, Evolved Political System
Together we are strong! En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, announced today that the upcoming “Alliance” update for its action MMO, TERA: Rising, will take allied warfare to the next level with the introduction of factions, the Exarch political system, new zones, and powerful new gear and weapons. With over 2 million TERA: Rising players and an active community that’s growing every day, there’s never been a better time for veterans and new players alike to login and prepare for war.
With the Alliance update, TERA: Rising evolves its innovative political system, by allowing guilds to now join forces via three new factions headquartered in major cities throughout the world: the Free Traders Collective in Velika, the Enlightened Union in Allemantheia, and the Iron Order in Kaiator.
As a member of an Alliance, players will do battle with new enemies and allies in three new instanced zones called Alliance Territories. In these battlegrounds, players will attack and defend their respective fortresses for great rewards. In addition, players can earn Contribution Points or steal Noctenium resources to obtain powerful Alliance gear, including new combat items such as flash grenades and invisibility potions.
The Alliance update for TERA: Rising is set to launch on August 13, 2013.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic: Motiga Announces Temporary Layoffs
- Although they are actively looking for potential investors, the timing for those negotiations extends beyond the resources they have to mainta
- Knight Age Launches Boss Pupae Update
- Joymax has launched the first major update for its newest MMO, Knight Age.
- Crusaders of Solaria Announces Launch of First Open Beta Server
- R2Games announces that its latest browser title, fantasy brawler Crusaders of Solaria, will be entering its Open Beta phase on July 18.