TERA: Fate of Arun Expansion Announced
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to announce first details for TERA: Fate of Arun, the first expansion to its award-winning action MMORPG, TERA (PC). The mysterious continent of Northern Arun is finally open – and it’s under siege by a soul-sucking bloodmage army. In Fate of Arun, players will explore this lost world, discover the home city of the Barakan race, fight for the freedom of the native Khirians, and take on a powerful new evil.
Fate of Arun represents the first and biggest expansion for TERA to date, featuring a new level cap of 65 and the lands of Northern Arun to explore through a brand-new storyline, new quests, zones, dungeons, skills, gear and a new PvP battleground, in addition to vast systematic improvements to the gameplay experience.
For supporting assets, including a teaser trailer for Fate of Arun titled ‘The Price of Peace,’ first screenshots, and a first-look at the new logo and key art, please head here: http://bit.ly/FateofArun
“It’s been an incredible two years since TERA first launched in North America,” said En Masse Entertainment Producer Patrick “Treeshark” Sun. “Fate of Arun will be, without a doubt, the biggest addition to the world of TERA new and returning players have ever seen – and we’re excited to reveal more details in the upcoming weeks.”
For more info, visit TERA-online.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Livelock Launch Review
- Each character is different. Their combination of strengths and weaknesses promotes teamwork and online multiplayer.
- StarCraft 2: Red Bull Battlegrounds Finals Coming Soon
- Today, Red Bull Media House announced that the Lincoln Theatre in Washington, D.C. will be the venue for the Red Bull Battle Grounds Grand Fin...
- Gamania announces Web Koihime Musou
- Gamania (beanfun) has announced that it will soon be releasing Web Koihime Musou.