TERA Ends the Year with a Knockout
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering great games and great service, announces the launch of the Knockout release for its popular MMORPG, TERA. Available now on PC, Knockout promises to end the year with a bell-ringing punch! After a year full of exciting updates to TERA, including the powerful gunner class and a successful Steam launch, Knockout finishes the year strong: one final release packed with content for new, existing and returning players, including another exciting new character class, two dangerous end-game dungeons and new top-tier gear.
At the core of Knockout is a groundbreaking new tank class known as the brawler. Wielding massive powerfists to deliver devastating melee blows, she dishes up powerful moves and combos to send her enemies flying into the air and deal massive damage to BAMs (Big-Ass Monsters). The brawler class amps up TERA’s already legendary action combat.
“It has been an amazing year for TERA, so what better way to top it off than by delivering an explosive KO punch,” said Patrick Sun, producer at En Masse Entertainment. “The addition of the brawler’s bad-ass fighting style offers a new way to experience our signature action combat. We’re also extremely excited to release Knockout in time for the holidays.”
Knockout includes two new level 65 dungeons that only the bravest souls will dare to enter. Make it through Kalivan’s Dreadnaught, a huge pirate ship infested with BAMs and bosses, and players will be rewarded with Dreadnaught gear. This new tier 8 gear will give players both a PvP edge and enough power to land on the Forsaken Island, a haunted isle with some of the toughest bosses in the game, where they can earn materials for crafting tier 9 Starfall weapons and armor.
If players log into TERA now, they can get in on the “Brace for Impact” release event, which began on November 24 and continues through January 12, 2016. By completing exclusive event achievements, players can earn brawler-themed prizes, including a free mount.
For more information about TERA’s Knockout release, please visit: tera.enmasse.com/knockout
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online Dev Interview - The Modded MMO Revolution
- In the past two years, as the monumental success and popularity of sandbox titles like Minecraft began to shake up the preconceived notions of...
- New crafting showcase for EverQuest Next Landmark
- Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has revealed new details on their crafting systems for EverQuest Next Landmark. Michael Mann, the Lead Sys...
- The Evil Queen Arrives - Dragons Spear Announced by NGames
- NGames is proud to annnounce that their new MMORPG Dragons Spear will be launching soon!