TERA Aces Wild Update Announced
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering great games and great service, today announced the upcoming Aces Wild update for the popular true action combat MMORPG TERA will launch in North America on Thursday, July 7, 2016.
Aces Wild follows the May launch of the popular Secrets & Shadows update, which introduced the ninja class. The Aces Wild update continues to highlight En Masse Entertainment’s dedication to delivering steady content updates for the expansive TERA community. The third major update of the year for TERA, Aces Wild is flush with new content and features! This content update includes:
- New PvE content: The brand new five-player, level 65 Manglemire dungeon, updated challenges in the boss-rush dungeon, Dreadspire, and new “Ace” system that offers players solo dungeons with escalating objectives for rankings, rewards, and bragging rights.
- New PvP battleground: Play as a kumas, trying to defeat the enemy’s boss kumas before time runs out in the updated 10v10 Kumas Royale battleground.
- Expanded flight zones: Players can now explore the entirety of TERA’s Arun continent, consisting of more than 20 distinct zones, from the back of a flying mount.
- Cosmetic wardrobe storage: Extra storage has been added and can be accessed from banker NPCs, containing over 70 slots for your account’s cosmetic inventory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Clone Wars Adventures celebrates 10 million
- Sony Online Entertainment is celebrating over ten million registered players for Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures.
- Gumballs & Dungeons Mobile Review
- What Gumballs & Dungeons lacks in shiny outer coating, it more than makes up for in its surprisingly deep gameplay.