Tequatl Rising Update Live in Guild Wars 2
Now officially live, the Tequatl Rising update for Guild Wars 2 contains new events, features and rewards.
– The Dragon Tequatl – Redefined! – This ancient dragon, scourge of the Splintered Coast, has become more formidable than ever, with an arsenal of new attacks and lethal tricks at its disposal.
– Coming Soon – “Looking for Group” Tool – We’ve added a new system to help players find others to join in on their adventures.
– New Ruins of Power in World vs. World – Each borderland map in WvW has been redesigned to include five new Ruins of Power.
– Bosses – Updated! – We’ve adjusted all of our bosses to make them more challenging and fun!
– New WvW Ability: Flame Ram Mastery – Prepare to knock some gates down and set stuff on fire!
– Wings of the Sunless – Earn this ominous new animated back item by waging war against Tequatl the Sunless!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40K: EC - AMA & Gameplay Demo Today On Twitch
- Fans have been asking to see more early gameplay of WH40K: EC and the team at Behaviour is ready to respond with their first official live dem...
- Dragon Nest (EU): Assassin Class Now Available
- Publisher Shanda Games International Europe updates the free to play action MMORPG Dragon Nest Europe with the brand-new Assassin class. The A...
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Launches on Steam
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn is now available on Steam alongside a sweet discount.