Tequatl Rising Update Live in Guild Wars 2
Now officially live, the Tequatl Rising update for Guild Wars 2 contains new events, features and rewards.
– The Dragon Tequatl – Redefined! – This ancient dragon, scourge of the Splintered Coast, has become more formidable than ever, with an arsenal of new attacks and lethal tricks at its disposal.
– Coming Soon – “Looking for Group” Tool – We’ve added a new system to help players find others to join in on their adventures.
– New Ruins of Power in World vs. World – Each borderland map in WvW has been redesigned to include five new Ruins of Power.
– Bosses – Updated! – We’ve adjusted all of our bosses to make them more challenging and fun!
– New WvW Ability: Flame Ram Mastery – Prepare to knock some gates down and set stuff on fire!
– Wings of the Sunless – Earn this ominous new animated back item by waging war against Tequatl the Sunless!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shining Empire on the verge of cancellation
- Shining Empire is on the brink of cancellation, citing poor results on Kickstarter with less than 2 weeks to go.
- 12Sky2 Classic Returns With Closed Beta in March
- The classic MMORPG TwelveSky 2 (12Sky2) has returned under a new publisher, Red Fox Games.
- H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
- Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.