Team Death Match arrives in Wind Slayer 2
Wind Slayer 2 has released a new PvP mode today, along with new premium items for the Item Shop.
Team-based Death Match adds itself to the PvP arenas. Players will join one of the two teams, and the first to eliminate the opposing team wins. However, the match has a time limit, and if neither team falls completely, the team who has the most members alive will gain victory instead.
Wind Slayer 2 is published by Ignited Games, which also publishes WonderKing and Rosh Online.
WindSlayer 2 DeathMatch Gameplay Screenshot
PRESS RELEASEWindSlayer 2 Introduces Team PvP Mode
Players Will Battle to Avoid Elimination in Death Match
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. –Dec. 8, 2011 – WindSlayer 2, Ignited Games’ fast-paced, 2D massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), now includes even more exciting player versus player (PvP) action, as the game’s latest updated introduces the team-based Death Match mode. Also included in the update are 36 new premium items for the item shop. Interested players can sign up to play WindSlayer 2 through the official website.
The new Death Match PvP mode allows players to join one of two teams that will then engage in a battle to the death. The first team to eliminate the opposing team within the time limit wins, but a team also can win by having the most members alive if neither team has been defeated when the match time runs out.
WindSlayer 2 is a free-to-play, 2D, side-scrolling MMORPG that features colorfully rendered 3D characters converted to a fast-paced 2D gameplay experience. Players can choose from six upgradeable character classes to battle their way thought the mythical world of Beuritania, slaying hordes of monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lost Saga (EU) - Closed Beta Starting on February 27th
- Today, Nexon Europe is issuing the final call for entry to the closed beta of their highly anticipated multiplayer brawler, Lost Saga. With th...
- Pirates of the Caribbean Online Review
- The Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy has been enormously successful in theatres and Disney has done a good job milking the franchise.
- DC Legends Mobile Review
- DC Legends is a squad-based strategy title for the iOS and android platform from Warner Bros. Games.