Tanki Online attends the Brasil Game Show 2014
AlternativaPlatform, one of the leading massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs) studios in Russia and the developer of the game Tanki Online, will make its debut at Brasil Game Show (BGS) with a tournament and many other surprises for visitors of the event. To celebrate the launch of the game in Brazil, the company is also launching a new map, Rio, inspired by many Brazilian cities, including beaches and several urban areas.
With a significant popularity in Europe and more than 41 million registered users worldwide, Tanki Online is a free 3D game that requires no installation or use of machines and offers four modes: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Control Points. In all modes, the gameplay is fast, exciting and characterized by tactical elements.
With more than 70 maps, which may have their scenarios adapted depending on the player’s desire, Tanki Online rewards competitors with experience points and crystals (game coins). The game has full focus on the community: the suggestions and proposals of the players are constantly reviewed, analyzed and implemented, so the fans play a fundamental role in the development and evolution of the game.
Gamers interested in checking out all Tanki Online news at the Brasil Game Show 2014 must purchase their tickets for the event on the website www.brasilgameshow.com.br
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Open Beta Begins Today
- Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com have kicked off the Open Beta for Skyforge.
- Brick-Force Launches on Kongregate
- Infernum has announced the release of their hit game Brick-Force on the Kongregate gaming platform.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Going Free-To-Play
- BioWare has announced that it will be adding a free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic this fall.