Tales Runner’s First Beta Test Starts Today
The long awaited return of Tales Runner to North America is finally here. OGPlanet launches the game’s first beta test today.
OGPlanet is kicking off Tales Runner’s first beta test with some fun and exciting events. Casual and elite players alike can both win tons of awesome prizes. That’s not all! Simply by taking part in Tales Runner’s first beta test, all players will receive a bonus prize for the game’s full launch, scheduled for later this spring.
Tales Runner’s Main Features:
- Famous Fairy Tale Maps: Race through tracks based on your favorite Fairy Tales such as Jack & the Bean Stalk, Alice in Wonderland and many more.
- Intense PvP: Compete against your friends and other opponents in intense 8 player races, relays or team matches. Those up for a real challenge can try their luck at Survival Mode where it is truly survival of the fittest.
- Challenging PvE: Play against various magical enemies and confront epic bosses from legendary tales. You better team up with a friend though, these bosses mean business.
- Social MMO: Meet your friends in the Park and chat about your exciting races and victories or invite them to your farm where you can raise your pet and grow crops to sell.
- Pet Racing: Raise and train your pet to become a four legged speed machine. Prove to your friends that you have the fastest pet by challenging them to an epic pet race.
- Mini-Games: Take a break from the intense racing to play some fun and casual mini-games such as a Jeopardy style quiz game, fortune tellers and more.
Sign up and play Tales Runner’s first beta test at http://www.TalesRunnerOnline.com. The race begins March 20th at 12:00 PM PT / 3:00 PM ET.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Early Access Impressions
- Black Desert Online has proven to be one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had, no matter the version I've played.