Tales Runner: 2nd Beta Test Set for April 22nd, 2014
OGPlanet is pleased to announce that after an extremely successful first beta test, Tales Runner will be launching its second and final beta test on April 22, 2014. All those who participated in Tales Runner’s first beta test will be happy to know that their IGNs and buddy lists will be carried over to the second beta. Servers will officially open at 12:00 PM PT / 3:00 PM ET to let the fun-filled, fairy tale racing begin.
That’s not all! Tales Runner will be fully loaded will all new content and features for the next round of testing, including 9 additional maps, new game modes such as Relay and Co-op, new costumes, pets, Alchemy System and more. Also, players should check out the new backwards running character “Troy” as they race through some of the new maps based off famous fairy tales, like the newly added “Alice in Wonderland” map. Try not to lose your head as you dodge spear wielding playing cards and other dangers on this beautiful but treacherous track.
For more info, visit http://www.TalesRunnerOnline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- More Changes Revealed in Allods Online Expansion
- gPotato reveals new features in upcoming Allods Online Revelations of Gipat expansion. The level cap will be raised, a new zone will be introd...
- MU: Origin Second Closed Beta Goes Live
- The mobile MMORPG MU: Origin began the second Closed Beta on Android and the iOS platforms on the 4th of March, 2016 (UTC).
- Spirit Tales reveals Guild Island details
- Spirit Tales and KoramGame have revealed new details about the Guild Island system.