Tales Runner: 2nd Beta Test Set for April 22nd, 2014
OGPlanet is pleased to announce that after an extremely successful first beta test, Tales Runner will be launching its second and final beta test on April 22, 2014. All those who participated in Tales Runner’s first beta test will be happy to know that their IGNs and buddy lists will be carried over to the second beta. Servers will officially open at 12:00 PM PT / 3:00 PM ET to let the fun-filled, fairy tale racing begin.
That’s not all! Tales Runner will be fully loaded will all new content and features for the next round of testing, including 9 additional maps, new game modes such as Relay and Co-op, new costumes, pets, Alchemy System and more. Also, players should check out the new backwards running character “Troy” as they race through some of the new maps based off famous fairy tales, like the newly added “Alice in Wonderland” map. Try not to lose your head as you dodge spear wielding playing cards and other dangers on this beautiful but treacherous track.
For more info, visit http://www.TalesRunnerOnline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Update 1.3.0 Launches
- The primary focus of this update is the beginning of Season 1 PvP, meaning a shotgun approach to pvp rebalance across the board along with the...
- Special Collector’s Edition of Grey Goo Now Available in North America
- UIG Entertainment and Grey Box are proud to announce the retail release of the Grey Goo Collector’s Edition in North America.
- Nosgoth Welcomes All to the Legacy of Kain Universe with Open Beta
- Open Beta status means all players worldwide are free-to-play Nosgoth, which pits the resourceful Human faction against their marauding Vampir...