Tales Runner: 2nd Beta Test Set for April 22nd, 2014
OGPlanet is pleased to announce that after an extremely successful first beta test, Tales Runner will be launching its second and final beta test on April 22, 2014. All those who participated in Tales Runner’s first beta test will be happy to know that their IGNs and buddy lists will be carried over to the second beta. Servers will officially open at 12:00 PM PT / 3:00 PM ET to let the fun-filled, fairy tale racing begin.
That’s not all! Tales Runner will be fully loaded will all new content and features for the next round of testing, including 9 additional maps, new game modes such as Relay and Co-op, new costumes, pets, Alchemy System and more. Also, players should check out the new backwards running character “Troy” as they race through some of the new maps based off famous fairy tales, like the newly added “Alice in Wonderland” map. Try not to lose your head as you dodge spear wielding playing cards and other dangers on this beautiful but treacherous track.
For more info, visit http://www.TalesRunnerOnline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Get Glow Or Die Tryin' In Brawl Busters
- Rock Hippo Productions has launched its next major update for Brawl Busters, "Get Glow or Die Tryin'."
- Battle of the Immortals - Mounts Preview
- Preview of the Mounts available in Battle of the Immortals, an upcoming free to play MMORPG by Perfect World Entertainment.
- Roblox Full Review
- Roblox is an open ended, sand-box MMO that gives players all the freedom they could ask for.