Tales of Pirates II begins closed beta
Tales of Pirates II, IGG’s successor to Tales of Pirates, begins its open beta testing tonight.
During the beta testing, players will be able to play alongside ToP developers and offer feedback directly to them. Closed beta will offer lots of new content for players to test, including the Arena, Rear Fairy pets, Mazes, and more.
Players will also gain triple experience from tonight through Saturday, with more special events to be held in-game throughout the next two weeks, including giveaways, scavenger hunts, and Q&A sessions.
The Original Press Release:
Tales of Pirates II: Closed Beta Officially Opens Tonight
Tonight IGG will launch the Tales of Pirates II closed beta. While the 3D adventure MMORPG is technically entering the closed beta testing phase, anyone is free visit the game’s official site and sign up to participate. All characters created during the closed beta will be preserved so players can keep using them once the game has been officially released.
To kick off the closed beta test, IGG will host a series of events in which players can win fabulous prizes. Event details can be found at
The closed beta version of Tales of Pirates II features a ton of new content, including the Arena, the unique Rear Fairy pets, high-level Mazes and other great features. Being a pirate has never been so much fun!
During the closed beta, players will have opportunities to play alongside members of the ToP II team and offer feedback. The developers are looking forward to using players’ suggestions and bug reports to help them improve the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online begins Closed Beta
- Sandbox Interactive today announced that players will now be able to join the Closed Beta of their medieval sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.
- Escape From Tarkov Alpha Testing Begins
- Battlestate Games Studio has announced that Escape from Tarkov's technical Alpha testing has begun.
- InnoGames Announces Grepolis for Android and iOS
- Full-functionality mobile apps for popular strategy game, Grepolis, have just been announced for release this summer - along with the first sp...