Tales of Fantasy alpha test begins
Tales of Fantasy, a new MMO from IGG that features mounted combat, has begun its alpha phase of testing today. The test will last for eight days, and those lucky enough to get an alpha test key and play will be entered for a chance to win an Apple iPad.
IGG is offering alpha keys to players who refer enough friends to their gaming portal to earn credits for an Alpha Key. Details on the referral event can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Grinns Tale Launches, Blending Role-Playing, Adventure and City Building
- NEXON Co., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, welcomes one and all to experience the charm and fun of The Grinns Tale, the comp...
- Announcing Hazard Ops, a Brutal Third-Person Action Shooter
- Infernum announces its rights to publish Hazard Ops in Europe, an intense third-person action shooter.
- Vermintide “I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!” Special Edition Announced
- The ‘I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!’ Edition of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will be sold via ebay, with a starting price of $1.