Tales of Fantasy alpha test begins
Tales of Fantasy, a new MMO from IGG that features mounted combat, has begun its alpha phase of testing today. The test will last for eight days, and those lucky enough to get an alpha test key and play will be entered for a chance to win an Apple iPad.
IGG is offering alpha keys to players who refer enough friends to their gaming portal to earn credits for an Alpha Key. Details on the referral event can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Monsters: Now Available On Steam
- Rubicon's biggest game yet, Combat Monsters, is available on Steam right nowCombining elements from collectible card games with grid-base...
- Space Engineers is Coming to Retail Stores
- Independent developer Keen Software House announced that their pc-hit space-based sandbox game, Space Engineers, has been released to retail s...
- Super Dungeon Bros, New Bro-Op Dungeon Crawler Announced
- Wired Productions, an established independent digital games publisher, today announced it has partnered with React! Games, an award-winning vi...