Take Your Shot at Soldier Front 2’s Closed Beta
Armies of eager fans can now pull the trigger on the multiplayer shooter they’ve been waiting for! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced that its newest online first-person shooter (FPS), Soldier Front 2, has entered closed beta after ending a tremendously well-received limited Early Access period.
Aeria Games has partnered with several competitive gaming leagues, including Unified Competitive Gaming, Logic Gaming, and USF United, to help support Soldier Front 2 in the eSports scene. It has also established an official channel on Twitch.tv for interested players to see live streams of the game in action.
“With refined gameplay and unique offerings like the MOBA-style Hero mode, we think Soldier Front 2 reinvigorates the FPS genre,” said Tom Nichols, Vice President of PC Games, Aeria Games. “We’re very happy that our players had such a blast in Early Access, and are excited to get even more in the game for closed beta.”
For a limited time, avid soldiers can also make their mark on the battlefield with Soldier Front 2 Founder’s Packs. Founders can get a plethora of unique weapons, gear, and character skins that will never be available again, as well as exclusive Soldier Front 2 physical merchandise.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Update 13: Dark Sectors Released This Week
- Earlier this week, Digital Extremes released Update 13 for Warframe. The update includes a new Warframe, an update to melee combat, solar rail...
- Age of Civilization - Closed Beta Round 3 Coming Soon
- Following the successful rounds of testing earlier this year, the Age of Civilization Closed Beta is coming back for a third round on the Game...
- New Aika Online Expansion: Ashes of Betrayal Coming Mid June
- Aika Online new Ashes of Betrayal expansion pack coming soon. gPotato says it should go live Mid-june and introduce new content as well as a h...