Take Your Shot at Soldier Front 2’s Closed Beta
Armies of eager fans can now pull the trigger on the multiplayer shooter they’ve been waiting for! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced that its newest online first-person shooter (FPS), Soldier Front 2, has entered closed beta after ending a tremendously well-received limited Early Access period.
Aeria Games has partnered with several competitive gaming leagues, including Unified Competitive Gaming, Logic Gaming, and USF United, to help support Soldier Front 2 in the eSports scene. It has also established an official channel on Twitch.tv for interested players to see live streams of the game in action.
“With refined gameplay and unique offerings like the MOBA-style Hero mode, we think Soldier Front 2 reinvigorates the FPS genre,” said Tom Nichols, Vice President of PC Games, Aeria Games. “We’re very happy that our players had such a blast in Early Access, and are excited to get even more in the game for closed beta.”
For a limited time, avid soldiers can also make their mark on the battlefield with Soldier Front 2 Founder’s Packs. Founders can get a plethora of unique weapons, gear, and character skins that will never be available again, as well as exclusive Soldier Front 2 physical merchandise.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Tempest of Greed Approaches in Fiesta Online with Pagel’s Invasion
- gamigo presents one of the most comprehensive expansions of all time in Fiesta Online: 'Pagel’s Invasion'.
- Colonial Age Arrives In Forge Of Empires
- InnoGames has introduced a new age for its strategy game, Forge of Empires.
- Super Dungeon Tactics Weapons Revealed
- Super Dungeon Tactics is ready for another reveal today by showcasing the weapon selection of its heroes.