Take Your Shot at Soldier Front 2’s Closed Beta
Armies of eager fans can now pull the trigger on the multiplayer shooter they’ve been waiting for! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced that its newest online first-person shooter (FPS), Soldier Front 2, has entered closed beta after ending a tremendously well-received limited Early Access period.
Aeria Games has partnered with several competitive gaming leagues, including Unified Competitive Gaming, Logic Gaming, and USF United, to help support Soldier Front 2 in the eSports scene. It has also established an official channel on Twitch.tv for interested players to see live streams of the game in action.
“With refined gameplay and unique offerings like the MOBA-style Hero mode, we think Soldier Front 2 reinvigorates the FPS genre,” said Tom Nichols, Vice President of PC Games, Aeria Games. “We’re very happy that our players had such a blast in Early Access, and are excited to get even more in the game for closed beta.”
For a limited time, avid soldiers can also make their mark on the battlefield with Soldier Front 2 Founder’s Packs. Founders can get a plethora of unique weapons, gear, and character skins that will never be available again, as well as exclusive Soldier Front 2 physical merchandise.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: CBT2 Announced for South Korea
- Tree of Savior: CBT2 Announced for South Korea - New classes, quests and more
- HEX: Shards of Fate Signature Decks Released
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment have announced the release of three new Signature Decks.
- Star Conflict Introduces Dreadnoughts Update
- Star Conflict Introduces Dreadnoughts Update - New Locations, Maps, Alien Types and more