Tad Williams discusses Making of Otherland
Tad Williams and the Otherland crew have put together a new Making Of video, discussing Five Isle. Based on the Chinese elements – Wood, Water, Earth, Fire, and Metal — the team showcases the artistic quality for each separate island. Graphics and audio both are themed on each item, and on harmony in general. Each of the islands is disconnected, and the player characters represent the harmony being brought back to a shattered land. The area is about the what-if, and leads players to discover what exactly has happened, and what is going on.
Otherland will be published by gamigo, who also publishes Black Prophecy and Jagged Alliance Online.
Otherland “Making Of” Video
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Gower Quest Brings Back Original Devs
- Packed with nods and winks to vintage RuneScape memes and jokes, Gower Quest is a fond love letter from the game’s creators.
- Alpha Squad Package Announced For Planetside 2
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced a special "Alpha Squad" package for players eager to get in Planetside 2.
- Forsaken World Mobile Launches on iOS and Android
- The trumpets of war have sounded! Fedeen Games today announced that Forsaken World Mobile can now be downloaded.