Tad Williams discusses Making of Otherland
Tad Williams and the Otherland crew have put together a new Making Of video, discussing Five Isle. Based on the Chinese elements – Wood, Water, Earth, Fire, and Metal — the team showcases the artistic quality for each separate island. Graphics and audio both are themed on each item, and on harmony in general. Each of the islands is disconnected, and the player characters represent the harmony being brought back to a shattered land. The area is about the what-if, and leads players to discover what exactly has happened, and what is going on.
Otherland will be published by gamigo, who also publishes Black Prophecy and Jagged Alliance Online.
Otherland “Making Of” Video
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Gods Winter Party Update Available
- Forge of Gods has announced its Winter Party update for all platforms (Steam, Android, and Apple).
- 3000AD Universal Combat CE v2.0 Available For Free Today
- 3000AD announces the release of a free game marking 25 years since the first Battlecruiser 3000AD title was conceived.
- Gigantic Stress Test Coming to PC and Xbox One on June 30
- Gigantic fans will soon have a new opportunity to play the upcoming free-to-play action MOBA with the upcoming stress test.