SWTOR’s Battle for Makeb Has Begun!
Today, players in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ are gearing up to take on the ruthless Hutt Cartel in an epic battle over the planet of Makeb, in the first Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel. With the start of Early Access, players who pre-ordered Rise of the Hutt Cartel by January 7, 2013 are starting their journey five days before anyone else, today!
In Rise of the Hutt Cartel players will battle a ferocious new enemy that has emerged from the shadows to challenge the Galactic Republic and Sith Empire for control. The dangerous Hutt Cartel will unleash never-before-seen Droids and monstrous battle stations that serve as powerful weapons of destruction. All of this, and new new weapons, armor, abiliites and 5 new levels of progression, raising the game’s level cap to 55.
Alongside Early Access for Rise of the Hutt Cartel, BioWare is also releasing the hugely ambitious new Game Update 2.0: Scum and Villainy. Scum and Villainy will bring exciting new Level 55 content to our high level players including a new Operation, all new Legacy Achievements, four Hard Mode Flashpoints, and much more. Also, players can now earn an additional 5% Guild XP Bonus for all experience gained while playing in a guild. Players can expect more valuable in-game bonuses and benefits for being in a guild coming later this year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime 2014 Day 2 Recap
- Day 2 of the show saw some of worst weather I've encountered in five years of working PAX. Cosplayers were tramping each other running fo...
- R2Games Announces Upcoming Release of New Browser Title Mythborne
- Reality Squared Games announced today the upcoming launch of its latest browser title, Mythborne.
- Neverwinter: Icespire Peak Showcase
- A new video showcases Icespire Peak, another dangerous zone of Neverwinter.