Swordsman: Now officially launched
Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, is pleased to announce that Swordsman has officially launched in North America and Europe. With this launch comes new player content – notably the Demon Pit, allowing players a new way to fight and earn the best equipment in the game – as well as a patch streamlining the player experience. Details can be found HERE.
In the month long Open Beta, Swordsman players began the quarrel between the Bandits and Mercenaries accumulating over 231,000 PVP kills. Players have also traveled far in the world of Jianghu as they have glided an equivalent of five laps around the globe and walked on water a total of 19 one-way trips from San Francisco to Tokyo across the Pacific Ocean.
“It’s been a true joy bringing Swordsman to Western players,” said Yoon Im, Senior VP of Games Publishing at Perfect World Entertainment. “Swordsman is already a beloved title in China, and we are thrilled to bring this work inspired by the writings of Louis Cha to a whole new world of players.”
More information on Swordsman can be found here: community.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forged Chaos Raises over $10,000 with Trials of Ascension Store Funding
- Forged Chaos shows initiative in raising funds for Trials of Ascension through their own website's Founder Store.
- Luvinia introduces Abbes Dungeon
- Luvinia Online has just released a new dungeon and raised the level cap in its latest update.
- Shot Online Reveals User Interface Facelift
- GamesCampus has released a sneak peek today of an upcoming overhaul for Shot Online.