Swordsman: Now officially launched
Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, is pleased to announce that Swordsman has officially launched in North America and Europe. With this launch comes new player content – notably the Demon Pit, allowing players a new way to fight and earn the best equipment in the game – as well as a patch streamlining the player experience. Details can be found HERE.
In the month long Open Beta, Swordsman players began the quarrel between the Bandits and Mercenaries accumulating over 231,000 PVP kills. Players have also traveled far in the world of Jianghu as they have glided an equivalent of five laps around the globe and walked on water a total of 19 one-way trips from San Francisco to Tokyo across the Pacific Ocean.
“It’s been a true joy bringing Swordsman to Western players,” said Yoon Im, Senior VP of Games Publishing at Perfect World Entertainment. “Swordsman is already a beloved title in China, and we are thrilled to bring this work inspired by the writings of Louis Cha to a whole new world of players.”
More information on Swordsman can be found here: community.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Failure Pre-Alpha Kickstarter Demo Impressions
- I had a chance to test out a pre-alpha press build of Failure, a game that tries to bring a new sci-fi twist to the genre.
- League of Legends Worlds 2016 Roundup
- League of Legends' grand international tournament was certainly a wild ride, let's roundup some of the biggest moments of Worlds 201...
- Phantom Breaker PS4 Review
- Phantom Breaker is a rather obscure title that was originally a fighting game.