Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Updates With Level Changes & More
Last week, Perfect World released a new update for Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland with changes to leveling, a Snow Town contest, and a Little Girl figure change.
Based on community feedback , the team looked to adjust the leveling curve to ensure that players can get to high-level content at a quicker pace. Players can now visit Joe Chen – a new NPC in Luoyang – that offers additional quests that offer great experience rewards in exchange for completing instances. These instances can be started at level 40 and run through the level cap of 94.
Snow Town Contest
Once the United Guilds have chosen their Alliance Leader, they can declare ware on another server. If that server’s Alliance Leader accepts, the Snow Town Contest battlefield is opened on the defending server. For one hour the servers battle, the vicotr is the one with the highest battle score in the hour. Players receive special rewards for participating in the contest.
Little Girl Figure Change
Female Infinity, Emei and Five Venoms disciples can change their character appearance to a little girl. There is a quest eligible characters to receive their first transformation item. An item is required each time a player wants to change between an adult female to a little girl, so more items are available on the marketplace.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Best Action MMORPGs (2009)
- Looking to play an Action MMORPG? Play one of the top 5 best action MMORPGs on the net. We have them all reviewed with screenshots, videos and
- Tribal Wars 2 Battle Tactics: Discipline makes all the difference
- InnoGames discusses battle tactics in the upcoming Tribal Wars 2.
- Soul Seeker: War of the Gods Update Announced
- The new update (Version 1.5.0) dubbed Soul Seeker: War of the Gods will add a second Raid Boss to the game.