Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Release Date Announced
Swordsman players will soon be able to venture into the rugged deserts and wild steppes with the launch of Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland on Oct. 23. A new trailer showing off the new regions, new battlegrounds, and wuxia-flavored combat can be seen below.
Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland throws players into the arid regions of Ping Liang, Tunhuang, and the Shadow Mountain Plains, challenging them to battle through new instances and dungeons. Additionally, Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland will increase the level cap from level 89 to 94 while also improving the leveling curve. New leveling adjustments combined with a multitude of optimization changes will streamline the Swordsman experience for both veteran and new players.
More information can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ascension Mobile TCG gets Promo Pack 4
- Playdek, a leading mobile video game publisher, today announced the release of Promo Pack 4 for the award-winning game Ascension: Chronicle of...
- Black Gold Online Reveals Female Only Occultist Class
- Snail Games reveals a new female only Occultist class to join the female only steam powered Kingdom of Isenhorsts in Black Gold Online.
- Dragon's Prophet #SUPERMETAL Finale
- SOE reveals the finale music video to celebrate the launch of Dragon's Prophet... with bros.